Sunday, July 8, 2012

A few photos

There is just beautiful architecture everywhere
Mike James recommended this place to me and ohhh was he right. Buono!!!!I will have more photos to share soon but I wanted to post a few that I took yesterday at the Jazz festival. 
I captured a video of the Roosevelt High School Jazz Band from Seattle and tried to post it, but I can't seem to upload it yet. As soon as I do, those of you from Seattle can have some pride in our kids that have traveled so far and played so well. Bravi Kids....Well done!

And  a message to Mike James, who is one of several people who helped me get here. I just want to say thanks. I went to Il Bacio and had a truffel pizza.....wowowowow!! Che buona!!

Off to school, so I will post more later. 

Another one of the great groups and bands
She was just so cute

The festivities went from morn to night


1 comment:

  1. Truffel pizza? Jealous. You know you're going to have to go on a pizza replication kick when you get home, right?

    ReplyDelete